11 Aug How to Look Stylish In Indian Wear
Indian fashion has evolved through ages, blending traditional with contemporary styles. There has been a constant shift in fashion trends through the years, therefore incorporating new styles inspired from ethnic roots. Globalization and the economic boom in the modern days have provided a great platform for the continuous peak of the Indian Fashion Industry.
More and more designs that are stylish yet have an ethnic essence are born every day and there are plenty of options for the modern day working women.Be it festive wear, work wear or casual wear, women and men have a plethora of choices best suited for them.
Today’s stylish Indian wear embodies various facets of our rich culture and tradition with the mixture of old and new age designs. Traditional costumes continue to play a pivotal role in shaping today’s fashion trends. Women have now turned away from western clothing to classy Indian wears that exhibit our ethnic roots. Antique Styles are the most happening trend in the Indian Fashion scanario and is resurfacing back with modern styles creating a classy fusion look.
Below are some prime Indian classy wear for both men and women
• Kurta Pyjama – Be it a formal or informal event, flaunting a kurta pyjama gives you a sophisticated look with a touch of humbleness. If you do not prefer to wear pyjama or salwar pant, pair it up with jeans or straight trousers which will make you standout.
• Embellished Kurta -A bit different from traditional kurta with minute yet stunning embellishments and embroidery teamed with a churidar pant. Get a royal charismatic look.
• Sherwani – Prominent choice of bridal wear for the grooms, adorned with heavy work and rich colors. Wear them with stoles to get that traditional touch and look royal.
• Achkans – Ubersophisticated outfit with a lesser length than a sherwani combining a stylish look with ethnic touches of embellishments and embroideries uses by more richer Indian fabrics.
• Dhoti – Last but not the least, traditional dhotis are always in with a modern touch to it these days. Pant style dhotis have come in place to add more comfort.
• Designer Sarees – Comes in myriad of fabrics like georgette, chiffon, brocade, net, etc. with elaborate embellishments and embroideries. Incorporates fashion with ethnic styles and gives you an elegant look.
• Flowy Anarkalis -Enjoy all the attention inthe rich attractive colours withextensive designs and patterns. This attire has picked up big time now and is a wardrobe staple for women.
• Lehenga Choli – Traditional attire sure to make you stand out in an occasion. Pick one with rich hues and suitable embellishments to make you look classy.
• Ethnic Skirts – Long flares with ethnic prints and a solid coloured top will create great waves wherever you go. Fit for an elegant yet casual wear. Opt for rich skirts with heavy embellishments along with crop tops for a stylish festive look.
• Palazzo Pants – The current rage in the fashion industry that is fast catching up. Pair it up with a straight cut kurta for a chic look. Experience great comfort with this outfit paired with different combinations that will surely make you look striking.